Deputy Human Resources Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading International Marine Services Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Deputy Human Resources Manager
Job Reference: 1519
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Contribute to the development of overall HR strategy that supports and enables the achievement of overall company objectives.
- Manage the whole cycle of recruitment activities, employee relations while working closely with HR Managers on the preparation of various employment reports, job reviews, personnel complaints and the implementation of strategies for Human Resources Management and Development.
- Update Human Resources policies and procedures ensuring compliance with applicable statutory laws.
- Implement manpower planning and resourcing.
- Manage employee On-boarding and needs assessment process.
- Manage performance management and talent improvement systems and Processes
- Execute the competence management and training plan development and Facilitation.
- Facilitate employee relations and welfare and promote learning and development.
- Implement change management in the organizational.
- Manage compensation and benefits with a vast knowledge of current payroll processes.
- Execute autonomous budget Planning, Implementation and Monitoring.
- Ensure progressive discipline process are in line with the company’s policies.
- Ensure vibrant Industrial relations with a focus on unionism.
- Implement best practices in contract management and conflict resolution.
- Ensure the integrity of all Human Resource Information in the HRIS.
- Bachelor's degree in a Social Science discipline from a recognised University.
- A Post Graduate degree or Masters in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years in a core Human Resource Generalist role with full exposure to all facets of Human Resources with the last four years in managerial position.
- Previous HR experience in a multinational organization (preferably oil & Gas) will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a renowned HR professional body (CIPM/SHRM/CIPD).
- Deep understanding of job analysis and Evaluation.
- Ability to report into a matrix organizational structure.
- Ability to analyse and present diverse data in a simple and comprehensible manner.
- Ability to utilise diverse HRIS tools for Human Resource function.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- HR Team Assistant at Aldelia Limited
- HR & Admin Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- HR Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Compensation & Rewards Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- HR Officer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Human Resource Officer at Simeon's Pivot
- Head, Human Resources and Outsouring at AETI Consulting
- Head, MBA Careers/Placement at Lagos Business School