Sales Executive at Belfrics Group
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 January, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Belfrics Group
Belfrics is a smart digital asset trading platform where traders and investors can expose themselves and interface with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin to name a few. Belfrics is headquartered in Malaysia and was founded in 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Identify new sales lead in different markets including in the world/help build blockchain community where ever applicable
- Generating leads by actively networking with CEOs, CMOs, VPs etc wherever applicable.
- Pitch in for blockchain product/services including mobile, web applications, e-commerce solutions and many more and convert into revenue generation clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensuring customer success by ensuring all the clients queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wherever required escalated appropriately.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the need of other companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport or set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and sales display
- Contacting clients to inform them about the new developments in the company’s product
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Belfrics GroupSimilar Jobs
- Floor Supervisor at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Shelf Attendant at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Outlet Manager at Montaigne Place
- Category Developer, Groceries & Toy, Kids & Baby at Jumia Nigeria
- Medical Representative (North) at Novartis International AG
- Medical Representative (East) at Novartis International AG
- Business Lead, Retail Credit at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Retail Sales Associate at Timekeepers International Limited