Fund Manager at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Creditville Nigeria Limited is an asset management company and a private lending institution registered in Nigeria, with business interest in Consumer Finance, Real Estate And Capital Markets. Creditville customer base includes individuals in paid employment and SME’s in Nigeria. Creditville operates as a viable institution by hinging its services and operations on global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The successful candidates will be responsible for data gathering, classification and analysis with reference to the Nigerian capital market.
- Applicants should hold a good Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Management Sciences with a minimum of 2 years' experience in capital market operations.
- Candidates without experience but able to demonstrate a genuine passion for capital market activities and affinity for numbers, will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in electronic format, addressed to "The Manager, Creditville (Nigeria) Limited" via: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE being applied for
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Creditville Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Capital Market Analyst at Creditville Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Creditville Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting