Audit Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
The Job Holder
- Audits the activities of assigned BSN depots and Areas in the Northern part of Nigeria and the Guest House in Abuja.
- Audits all transactions and vouchers.
- Monitors staff debts including advances, recover debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager in Lagos.
- Ensures strict compliance to necessary mechanisms put in to detect and prevent errors and frauds early.
- Reports every observed variances or breach of BSN operational standards promptly.
- Must possess National Diploma in Accounting or ATS with sound and practical knowledge of accounting software, (e.g. Sage 50).
- Must have a minimum cognate post qualification experience of 2 years.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the "General Secretary/CEO" via: email@example.com
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Bible Society of Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT/Digital Media Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Maintenance Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Donors/Members Relations Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Human Resource Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Bookshop Supervisor at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Confidential Secretary at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Know More About Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Primera Africa Finance Group
- Head of Finance at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Associate, Financial Management at Palladium Group
- Finance Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria
- Finance Consultant at ActionAid Nigeria
- Accountant at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Account Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Female Accountant at Fadac Resources