IT Support Officer at Graceco Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 3 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
IT Support Officer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Status: Full time
Reports To: Director of Finance and Administration
Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries; working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high quality service level to end users.
- First line support for all desktop and laptop users, Routine server maintenance and monitoring, Working together with HR to ensure staff IT training requirements have been met.
- The support of Microsoft products such as Office (various versions)
- The support of hardware and software for various devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops, Smart phones, note pad, etc.
- End user and product support for printers, photocopiers, scanners, projectors, etc.
- OS Support - Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, as well as Mac OS
- OS Server Support
- Experience of SQL Server and Exchange Server
- Special event day and meeting support may be required from time to time
- Provide one on one training when requested
- Manage the IT recycle programme for the organisation
- Be the first point of contact for staff on collection of new hardware and replacement hardware from the company
- Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures
- Provide AV support and presentation projectors support to staff
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering from a reputable university.
- Graduate of Covenant University or Babcock University are encouraged to apply.
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Relevant certification and or degree in an IT discipline is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Must be well organised and able to prioritize workload
- Demonstrate high level of initiate and self-management
- MCP or MCSE qualifications desirable but not essential.
- IT Support Helpdesk Software - teamwork desk or other software desirable
- Proven IT experience, specifically the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Outlook to support end users and ability to produce high quality documentation
- Experience of supporting Apple products and IOS desirable but not essential
- Experience creating ‘how to’ guides for staff
- Computer Hardware Knowledge
- Networking, cabling Wi-Fi, printer and peripheral installation
- Application configuration.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "Software Developer" OR "IT Support Officer".
Note: Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Recent Jobs from Graceco Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Developer at Graceco Limited
- Know More About Graceco LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SOA Administrator (Oracle 12c Suite) at GVA Partners
- Oracle API Gateway (OAG) Developer at GVA Partners
- SOA Analyst/Developer (11G To 12C Migration) at GVA Partners
- Software Engineer - Africa Development Center at Microsoft
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Product Designer at Buffer Media
- Community Engagement and Information assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Forensic Computer Analyst/ Forensic Investigator at DCSL Corporate Services Limited