Bforce Salesperson at BitPesa
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at BitPesa
BitPesa (www.bitpesa.co) is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages Blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. BitPesa's clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, Ghana, and the DRC.
- The Bforce Salesperson is a driven, energetic sales professional willing to put in the effort for a high reward job.
- They will be reporting to the Bforce Team Coordinator, and dedicated solely to the BForce project, designed at targeting mid-level traders to use BitPesa’s cross-border payments service.
- The candidate will be working within the Bforce team to pitch the BFX product to customers across Nigeria.
- This short-term, contractual role serves as an exciting opportunity to help solve the pain points around cross-border payments affecting the mid-level trader (import/export) segment in Nigeria.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and willing to get their hands dirty!
- Canvas markets in Lagos with the Bforce team, introducing the BFX product to traders and convincing them to use it for their cross-border needs
- Qualify the leads using a checklist and background knowledge of the BFX target demographic
- Follow up with leads, helping the clients sign up, and helping them with the process of making their first transaction
- Set an example of leadership, disciplined work, and cooperative team culture
- An entry-level professional passionate about sales (Experience on a sales and marketing team, within a company in the Finance, E-Commerce or Telecommunications Industry is an added advantage)
- Deep understanding of the local Nigerian Mid-Level businesses & SMEs
- Ability to understand and build business relationships with mid-level clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and match to the product offering
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and focus on strategic, short-term goals
- Willingness to familiarize with company-specific sales tools/software
- Passionate about BitPesa’s mission to redefine how businesses make payments to and from Africa
- University Degree.
Condition of Service/Benefits
- The role has a 3-5 Months tenor with option for renewal based on performance.
- It provides a perfect opportunity for young professionals interested in launching their sales career while also being part of a unique and novel problem solving initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BitPesa career website on bitpesa.breezy.hr to apply
- Know More About BitPesaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive (BDE) at BAYIT Properties and Investment Limited
- Jumia Lending Product Lead at SeedStars Academy
- Field Agent at Tradersofafrica.com
- Experienced Real Estate Sales Officer (ERESO) at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Market Sales Representative at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Contract Retail Sales Executives at School Kits Limited
- Loan Supervisor at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited