Chief Compliance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a group of companies that specialize in industrial catering and entertainment, as well as engineering services. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill the position below:
Chief Compliance Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Chief Compliance Officer, is responsible for ensuring company compliance with National, state and industry laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Revise, evaluate and modify current company policies, procedures, to identify and avoid unseen risks and non conformity issues
- Create and implement an annual compliance work plan that reflects the company’s ideals and values
- Monitor and oversee the implementation of the compliance program across the various departments.
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business.
- Plan and execute in-house compliance trainings with company staff across concerned departments.
- Develop and maintain working relationships between the business and external regulatory bodies and staying abreast of new regulatory developments and best practices.
- Provide compliance guidance and intelligence to company management.
- B.Sc/B.A in Law, Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Candidate must be a seasoned professional with minimum of 12 years’ experience in compliance related roles.
- MUST have an indepth knowledge of Industry standards and regulations with a good track record of planning/forecasting, Reporting Procedures/ Record keeping.
- MUST possess good leadership, relationship management communication skills
- MUST have Strong business acumen, judgement and decision-making skills etc.
- Certification and Membership with concerned Professional bodies as may apply is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager, Technical at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager, Commercial at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Finance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Assistant General Manager/General Manager, HR Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Security Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Accountant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- ICLA Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- ICLA Team Leader at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- ICLA Coordinator at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Protection Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Legal Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Legal/Company Secretariat Assistant at Jagal Group
- Senior Associate (Corporate and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Tax Practices Law) at Zuriel Consulting
- Lawyer at Alan & Grant