Government Relations Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Government Relations Officer
- The role is responsible for stakeholder management (Government Agencies) on behalf of the company.
- The Government Relations Officer must work closely and efficiently with Sales and Engineering units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible to support station building/renovation projects, launch and uninterrupted sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.
- Maintain a strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Documenting and managing all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Identifying partnership opportunities for Enyo with Local, State and Federal Government,
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social/Management Sciences
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Fleet Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Specialties Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Key Accounts Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Non Fuel Revenue (NFR) Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Team lead SEO Specialist at Special Man Global Solution LTD
- Social Media Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Communications Executive at Mosaic Limited
- Communications Field Officer II at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Graphics Artist at TVC Communications
- Video Editor at TVC Communications
- Studio Director at TVC Communications
- Branding & Marketing Executive at School Kits Limited