Trainee Back Office Credit Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
Ref Code: TBOCO/NOV/2018
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced Back Officer
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in a related field would be an added advantage
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: All qualified applicants should apply on or before the close of business of the closing date stated above.
- Recent Jobs from AB Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Internal Auditor at AB Microfinance Bank
- Know More About AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Relationship Manager - Retail Banking at First Bank
- Team Lead, Agent Network Development at First Bank
- Fresh Chartered Accountant at Simba Group
- Intern at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Head, Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organisations at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Finance and Accounting Intern at Procter and Gamble
- Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited