Fleet Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The role is responsible for transporters and stake-holders management (Transporters, Truck drivers, PTD Union and Security agencies etc.) on behalf of the company
- The Fleet officer is responsible for developing and executing plans to achieve set target for transporters allocated to him and trucks within his care
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the direct account management of all transporters. This will include turn around, maintenance schedule, GIT position, calibration status
- In addition, the Fleet Officer is the focal point of the transporters for dispute resolution, payment processing and ensuring that transporter trucks are always available for use.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure up-to-date comprehensive database of information on all existing Transporters and fleet is always maintained.
- Evaluate Transporters performance, provide administrative support around activities of transporters towards attainment of company’s logistics requirement daily.
- Make suitable recommendations on strategies for relating with each transporter and create a relationship Plan per transporter - Act as primary client interface.
- Truck Inspection and Truck Audit- Prepare regular analytical reviews of truck performance, turnaround, availability in relation to planning.
- Shortage resolutions – Analyze and Compute daily shortage resolutions per deliveries across all stations.
- Transporter Claims – Ensure Monthly payment of all haulage.
- Housekeeping of Trucks – Ensure all ERS trucks are always tidy and in good condition.
- Driver Management- Ensure Drivers are fully uniformed with names inscribed on the uniforms. Proper conduct to include but not limited to PPE and Uniform compliance.
- Fleet Tracking - Tracking, Efficiency report, Maintenance and General Management of trucks in ENYO Fleet. Consistently ensure truck GIT is within acceptable limits.
- Truck branding, Truck calibration and Station tanks calibration- Ensure all ERS trucks are branded with the approved theme and design. Ensure trucks have valid calibration
- Act as a representative on behalf of Ops to observe and give reports regarding station tank calibration for alignment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Social/Management Sciences.
- Certification in Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.
- Good Knowledge of fleet/logistics management
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Specialties Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Key Accounts Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Government Relations Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Non Fuel Revenue (NFR) Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Security Operations / Logistics Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Logistics Assistant at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Logistics Expert at Nativedge
- Logistics & Operations Manger at Alister Greene Consulting
- Logistics Account Executive at Alister Greene Consulting
- Logistics Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Logistician - Administrator (M/F) at Medecins Du Monde
- Transport Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited