Chief Financial Officer at Africa Delivery Technologies Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Africa Delivery Technologies Limited
Africa Delivery Technologies Limited - Aiming to become a key participant in the structuration, facilitation and growth of e-commerce in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Chief Financial Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and investors relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- They will also have a signficiant experience both as CFO and in the digital services area.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Africa Delivery Technologies Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Africa Delivery Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Unihold
- Health Finance Advisor at fhi 360
- Experienced Accountant at WFO International
- Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO International
- Finance Manager at Viva Cinemas
- Financial Planning Analyst at UNOCASA Limited
- Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Finance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)