Internal Control Manager at Mosra Enerji Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Internal Control Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag ALL anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firms or a stable organization
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess an advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information.
- Preference would be given to applications residing within Abuja.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Mosra Enerji LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Treasury Accountant at May & Baker
- Financial/Business Analyst/ Accountant at Lamango
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Senior Finance Manager at Palladium Group
- Industrial Trainee - Assistant Reconciliation Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Head of Treasury at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at Sigma Consult
- Account Officer at NewGate Hospital