- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Fresh Production Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 November, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Fresh Production Manager
- To apply company’s wide variety of Meals/Bakery produce/Butchery produce/Fruits & vegetable/dairy/frozen range and display policy to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- To help drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Develop Team members who are service excellence driven and experts in their areas of function.
- To achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Backend management of Storage Cold chain (Hubdeli, Bakery and Butchery and Fruit & Veg)
- Drawing up Production Plan and forecasting from sales trends.
- Product Development/Test/Launch.
- Standardization/Recipe Control
- Waste Management/Scrap/Disposal.
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO/FEFO).
- Ordering/Receiving ingredients.
- Ensuring the early/timely resumption of all the Fresh Department staff before the start of their shift.
- Evaluate and correct where necessary team members’ grooming and appearance.
- Draw, approve and communicate the various roasters to team.
- Ensure strict adherence by all team members to the various roasters – shift roaster; off-duty roaster, leave roaster etc., maintained by the department.
- Ensure the prompt preparation and communication of the daily production plan to team by the supervisors before the beginning of day’s work.
- Ensure strict adherence to the daily production plan as presented to the production team.
- Drawing/Collating/Approving and executing departmental planning for weekends, public holidays and other important days.
- Ensure communication of all strategic information as passed by management to the team members promptly and accurately.
- Hold regular briefings with team so as to orientate on new trends, discuss production plan, periodic targets and mandates and get feedbacks on work related issues from team.
- Ensure the enforcement of discipline in the work area by all team members.
- Oversees activity of junior team members to ensure that they are working up to store expectations.
- Coordinate change of shifts and prevent disruptions in service/production.
- Team performance management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Hubmart Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Functional Consultant, SAP QM - HyperCare at FrieslandCampina
- Production Manager / Operations Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Refinery Supervisor at Transtell Communications Nigeria Ltd
- Production Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Assistant Production Manager at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Weaving and Processing Manager at Woollen and Synthetic Textile Manufacturing Limited
- Production Chemist at Colton Industries
- Production Specialist at Simba Group