Project Coordinator at Credit Registry
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Credit Registry
CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system.
- We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator reporting to the Business Development Manager
- This role is primarily responsible for proactively managing the administration and coordination of sales orders delivered directly by our technical partner, including the sale of technology solutions, assisting the team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards
- Liaison and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that resources are efficiently and effectively utilised, maximising on team availability to deliver
- The right candidate will maintain a professional and confident approach to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain regular communication with customers, often in a high-pressure environment
- You will need to have confident communication skills, both verbal and written; the ability to be proactive and to use your initiative to resolve issues is essential, as is having a high level of attention to detail
- You will work as part of a combined local and international team
- A person who is sufficiently motivated or ambitious to work on their own initiative with minimal direction, and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- This position is ideally suited for a candidate who is educated to University Degree level (or equivalent) and has a good understanding of the Nigerian banking and financial industry and wishes to pursue a unique career path with a blend of both project management, relationship building, business development and presales functions.
- The goal is to deliver operational excellence, professional services and technology solutions that delight out customers.
Project Coordinator Duties include:
- Drive and track status on internal project activities and drive deliveries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate, track and guide the Sales Team engagement process, from project kick-off through to launch.
- Scope, plan and manage progress against the plan - set up weekly meetings, and manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solutions.
- Manage multiple Software solutions projects concurrently providing excellent service and building a strong long-term partnership with clients.
- Track, report, and communicate customer progress, risks, issues to customer and management as required.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and team members to understand and document requirements, success criteria, priorities, expectations and commitments.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
- Assist with customer enquiries and providing day to day support for customers and our internal account managers on a range of technical matters.
- Bachelor's or Graduate Degree; MBA a plus Recognized certification in Project Management.
- 5+ years in project management, customer service, and planning IT implementation and delivery
- 2+ years of managing teams
- 2+ Proven experience in operational management or equivalent position
- This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization, thusly; we are requiring:
- Proactive and self-starting individual with “Can do attitude”
- Previous relevant work experience in a software solution value-based environment would be an advantage or knowledge of banking software technology would be an advantage
- Experience of working in the Nigerian financial or Banking industry would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills, communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite
- Ability to work on your own with little or no management supervision
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- You are encouraged to apply if you believe that the above role closely matches your abilities, irrespective of age. Opportunities to work remotely for “mature and outstanding” applicants who can manage time and resources well.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Credit Registry
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Relationship Manager at Credit Registry
- Know More About Credit RegistrySimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Associate, Project Management at Palladium Group
- Project Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Project Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Construction Project Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Deputy Project Manager- Livelihoods at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Warehouse Project Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Project Coordinator at Rushing Tap