Field Marketing Officer (FMCG) at 478 Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 13 November, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at 478 Limited
478 Limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It's an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
Field Marketing Officer (FMCG)
- The Marketing Officer will be primarily responsible for driving the company’s FMCG marketing campaigns both internally and externally and play a key part in communicating the organisation’s marketing message, actively sourcing for new customers; establishing direct interaction with wholesale and retail customers, receiving personnel and other associates, developing strong relationships with them and proactively resolving problems and increasing sales.
- Create awareness of and develop the company’s FMCG brand.
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Use research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
- Solicit new businesses within route territory and beyond.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or other channels.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales team.
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' marketing experience in the FMCG sector.
- Applicants should be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About 478 LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited