Sales Representative at Efficacy Construction Company
Posted on: 30 October, 2018
Deadline: 1 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
Current to boost our Real Estate Development, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell properties and lands
- Accompany clients to property site
- Discuss conditions of sale
- Advice property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
- Inspect homes and Lands prior to listing and work with agents on staging, repairs and maintenance
- Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Present purchase offers to buyers for consideration.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Attracts new mortgage applications by developing relationships with personal and corporate clients.
- Making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes/sites to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Display commercial, industrial and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of site/ property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
Qualification and Skills
- SSCE, OND, NCE preferred
- Excellent closing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- You must be resident within V.I and Lagos Island.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their well written CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Immediate start required.
- Know More About Efficacy Construction CompanySimilar Jobs
- Sales Officer (Whole/Retail Sales Trading) at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Emerging Platforms
- Sales Executive at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources
- Client Acquisition and Retention Officer at Sterling Homes Limited
- Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Officer at Viva Cinemas