Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Industry Business at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Industry Business
Ref No.: 004NG7
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers , Services Bureau
Key Success Factors
- Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
Education / Skills
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Schneider Electric Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Key Account Manager-West Africa at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Field Service Representative, Energy & Power at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Field Service Outside Sales Representative, ITD at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Know More About Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Sales Officer at Sigma Consult
- Business Development Executives at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Sales and Marketing Executives at Alex Reid West Africa
- Retail Manager at Talentbase
- Van Sales Representative at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Marketing and Sales Officer at Owens and Xley
- Van Sales Representative at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Sales Supervisor at First Excelsia