People/Project Analyst at Women for Women International
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Women for Women International
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Are you a strong problem solver? Who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done? And on top of it all, you’re someone who wonders “What if?” and then seeks out the solution.
- This opportunity is for you. Kindly find the details of the job below:
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates, business leaders, HR clients, and HR application engineers to solve organizational problems with high quality data.
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, structured and analytical thinking.
- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems and develop hypotheses.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics ,Economics or equivalent practical experience
- Not more than 27years old.
- 1 year experience using Data Analysis Techniques.
- Experience using appropriate Statistical tools such as MS Offices T-TEST, ANOVA, CHI-SQUARE, REGRESSION, CORRELATION etc.
- Excellent communications and Analytical skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using ‘People Analyst’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate are advice to read through before you applying.
- Know More About Women for Women InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- State Project Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Project Manager at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Project Manager - Security Services at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Project Coordinator at Vodacom Nigeria