- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities
- We are recruiting for the role of Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities. Preferred candidate must have major experience in Agency Banking at a Management Level and must already be dealing with the bottom of the pyramid liabilities play, preferably money transfer agencies.
- Development of clearly defined value propositions for Agric. Liability segment
- Develop strategies to achieve the fees and Commission (Non- Interest Income) objectives of the financial year as well as monthly expectations.
- Drive the top line revenue growth of the Agric segment through an understanding of market and customer trend analysis and develop targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns that improve customer engagement.
- Effectively identify market opportunities, develop relevant business value propositions and customer experience strategies to match these opportunities.
- Provide support and relevant information to sales and marketing teams to assist in the sales of products and services
- Develop and execute key segment strategies including the development of segment marketing plans that ensure the actualization of segment goals
- Identify customer segment levers (segment profitability, acquisition, and retention measurement, and trends, market share, growth and cross-sell) and drive each lever to achieve business objectives.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within Agric. Liabilities segment.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
- Build Company channel strategy for the Agric segment, including Agents in Agric markets, alternate channels etc.
- Define appropriate service levels to be provided to customers in the Agric. Liabilities segment from time to time.
- Build strategic partnerships with key partners to develop and grow Agribusiness Liabilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Apata & Ascott Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Agric and Financial Inclusion Analyst at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Artificial Insemination Vetenarian at Sahel Capital
- Field Agronomist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Artificial Insemination Veterinarian at Sahel Capital
- Graduate Trainee at Agro-Park
- Poultry Pen Attendant at Fad Farms Nigeria Limited
- Research & Development Director at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Agricultural Policy Specialist at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Access to Finance for Small and Medium Enterprises Specialist at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)