Senior Manager, Brands and Marketing at Swift Networks
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Swift Networks
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Senior Manager, Brands and Marketing
- We seek to hire an experienced Brand and Marketing expert who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies drive it
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Development of effective product positioning in the market
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Attending meetings with clients and different marketing departments
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Proven working experience as brand marketing manager or associate brand marketing manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong research, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- A minimum of first degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in marketing, mass communication or any related field with at least eight years on a similar role
- Possession of Master’s degree and membership of a professional brand and marketing body will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a marketing or advertisement agency firm will also be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.
- Recent Jobs from Swift Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
- Know More About Swift NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist at fhi 360
- State Advocacy and Government Affairs Officer at fhi 360
- Federal Advocacy and Government Affairs Director at fhi 360
- Television Programme Assistant at AIM Consultants
- Lead Communication Specialist at AIM Consultants
- Communication & Influencing Intern at Plan International
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources