At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with over 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Manager - Transfer Pricing (Tax Regulatory Services)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00185
Job type: Permanent
Transfer Pricing Team
- The PwC Nigeria Transfer Pricing team, a thriving, energetic and close-knit team is looking for new members to join the team on its mission to continue its impressive growth in the market.
The key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading TP documentation and analysis projects for PwC clients in various jurisdictions
- Managing successful delivery of engagements and ensuring adherence to relevant quality and professional standards
- Supporting clients with tax authority enquiries on TP issues including TP audits
- Assisting with business development initiatives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing the highest level of client service
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Committed to delivering exceptional client service
- Strong and motivated team player
- Effective time management
- Excellent communicator in both written and oral form
- A self-starter with good project management skills
- Great attention to details
- Problem Solving and Analytical skill
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous transfer pricing experience (at least 5 years)
- Up to date knowledge of TP and international tax principles and issues
- ACCA/ICAN/ADIT qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of HND Lower Credit or BSc Second Class Lower in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.