Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizationaal citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Locations: Warri, Delta and Benin, Edo
Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for translating scientific information about nutrition into practical advice to help patients make health-conscious decisions about food.
- The dietician will also assess, diagnose and treat diet-related problems and aim to raise awareness of the link between food and health to prevent future problems.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Practice as a member of an interdisciplinary team to determine nutritional needs of patients and to plan normal and therapeutic menus.
- Plan, Calculate and transcribe therapeutic diet into food according to prescription.
- Supervision and preparation of special diets
- Feeding of the critically ill, via the preparation of Nasogastric Tube feeds.
- Responsible for the nutritional rehabilitation of the malnourished adults and children in the Hospital.
- Participate on medical Consultants’ ward round
- Educate patients through different media on different issues related to diet.
- Attendance at the Clinical meetings.
- Routine visits and dietary counseling of inpatients on the Wards, as may be scheduled by the physician.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc./HND in Nutrition and Dietetics
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience on a similar role preferably in the Health sector.
- Membership of the Dietitians Association of Nigeria (DAN) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent customers service skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary in line with industry standard.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.