StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Call-centre/Customer Service Executive
- The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company with walk-in customers and over-the-phone clients.
- He/she will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customers and prospects present
Detailed Job Duties
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or refer to appropriate quarters
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reports and document issues for resolutions
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inform line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other key functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service
- Other assigned duties
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer support/call-centre role for at least 3 years
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- HND/ B.Sc.
- Strong telephony skills
- Good verbal communication
- Multitasking skills
- Good administrative skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Pressure Handling abilities are very essential
Up to N150,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Passport Photographs and CV's
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SCE’ or CCCC-2018 depending on the role being applid for as subject of mail before 30th October, 2018. Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.