Hausa Language Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 25 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Hausa Language Educator
Job category: Education / Coaching / Trainers
Level: Entry level/Graduate
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teach students/pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching.
- Candidates must possess a first Degree in Hausa, Linguistics or any related field.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders would be a big plus.
- A female candidate would be preferred.
- Candidate should have atleast 2 years cognate experience in teaching in a reputable institution.
- Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding.
- A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Creche Nanny/ Caregiver at Tender Moments Creche and After School
- Higher Technical Officer (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University
- Assistant Lecturer (CONUASS 2) at Gombe State University
- Graduate Assistant (CONUASS 1) at Gombe State University
- Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 5) at Gombe State University
- Lecturer I (CONUASS 4) at Gombe State University
- Lecturer II (CONUASS 3) at Gombe State University
- Professor (CONUASS 7) at Gombe State University