- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Leisure/HNI Travel Coordinator at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) was set up to provide logistics support for both local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We have been offering such services for over 10 years with a growing clientele base. We have grown from a logistics support company to complete oil service Support Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
Leisure/HNI Travel Coordinator
- Ensuring that the agency is set up to run as a standard leisure travel agency which includes; Ensuring the agency is set up on all available ticket booking platforms, Installation of Hotel and Tour booking Systems, set up of online payment systems, establishment of strategic alliances with service providers.
- Position and promote agency to have a market share in the travel industry
- Profile development for the leisure travel unit
- Development of marketing strategy to grow the business
- Website, social media content development
- Establishment of strategic alliances with service providers
- Proposal/ campaign development
- Holiday packages development
- Online sales generation campaigns
- Develop & management KHNL HNI desk
- Supporting the corporate travel desk team.
- Ability to make all travel booking, quote fare when required.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
- A sharp, smart and intelligent candidate with minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Aviation/Travel Agency industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field, higher qualification is an added advantage
- Candidate is required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Must have a natural flare for social media and IT.
- Should be conversant with the use of social media channels
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the business when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Travel Management Executive (Corporate Desk) at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Know More About Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)Similar Jobs
- Student Visa Consultant at Eduwalt Communication
- Travel Agent at Oyibotown Travel
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Immigration Consultant at Eduwalt Communication
- Travel Consultant at Bridge Empire Consultancy