Production Chemist at Petrok Oil and Gas
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Petrok Oil and Gas
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
We are currently looking for a Production Chemist Representative to:
- Develop effective production chemistry management system standard.
- Quality check analysis results from field based mini laboratory (for critical samples at the minimum).
- Support effective management of production data request from JV partners and regulators.
- professionally manage out-sourced laboratory services contract (ensure value for money).
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years demonstrable oil & gas production chemistry experience including drilling fluid, wet crude oil, natural gas and produced water sampling/analysis.
- Prior production experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of HSE policies, standards and procedure.
- knowledge of assist level sampling and analysis.
- Must be able to troubleshoot/recommend improvement processes for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Petrok Oil and GasSimilar Jobs
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme at Crown Flour Mills
- Process Officer - Cereal at Promasidor
- Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Factory Manager at Adexen
- Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Laboratory Technician at Armorsil West Africa
- Quality Control Officer at Armorsil West Africa
- Management Consultant - Production Operations at The Place