Execution Edge is an advisory and management consulting firm with strong capabilities and experience in the development and execution of strategy. We partner with our clients to achieve success by providing value-driven financial and enterprise transformation solutions that cut across the various facets of businesses, governments and institutions.
With our highly skilled and experienced professionals, we deliver innovative and effective solutions. We have deep market, industry, functional and technical expertise, strong business management skills, and reputation for leadership, strong relationships and professional networks. Effectively engaging and communicating with clients and other stakeholders improves the quality of our interventions.
Provides technical support (including- business analysis, research, financial analysis, reporting, project managing, planning and organization) for the operations and activities of the Gas & Commercial Department in order to enhance productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvements
- Preparing accurate and timely financial reports for supervisor to support company reporting cycles
- Consolidate, reconcile, validate and obtain clarification of financial information from relevant units/departments to report forecasts and budget
- Identifying business trends utilizing real data, compiling analysis reports that are delivered to management and then follow-up on all results
- Interpreting large data sets, preparing recommendations, and presenting to supervisor to influence the strategic direction of the department/ company
- Working closely with units within the Commercial department to understand and identify key business questions, challenges, and KPIs necessary for business decision making
- Plan, facilitate and coordinate activities of assigned tasks within projects to ensure that functional requirements remain in the scope of assignment and are completed within prescribed time frame and budget parameters
- Working with unit lead to refine mission and develop short and long terms strategic business goals for the department
- Interpret, evaluate and relate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Previous relevant experience in Oil and Gas industry in non-operated and operated assets in a commercial, operational, legal or paralegal/contract administration role.
- Possess strong negotiating skills and be able to manage the expectations of various stakeholders to a contract and across the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of business management and E&P business model, commercial negotiations, and regulator relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below