Information Security Officer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 20 August, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Lagos based Bank, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Information Security Officer
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses.
- CCNA, CISA, CCNP, ISO 270001, ITIL.
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience in IT/Network security.
- Information security.
- Operational risk management.
- Information systems audit.
- Policy formulation & implementation.
- Network planning & design.
- IT appreciation & application.
- Business continuity planning.
- Data/Information Management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- EOD Support Officer at GVA Partners
- Senior Manager, IT Service Management (ITIL Expert) at GVA Partners
- Application Developer (Java & .NET) at GVA Partners
- Information Security Specialist at GVA Partners
- Lead, Database Administration & Critical Infrastructure at GVA Partners
- Team Lead, Business Engagement Management at GVA Partners
- Oracle Database Administrator at GVA Partners
- Database Administration & Critical Infrastructure Officer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International
- Network Engineer at Comercio Partners
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Andela
- Software Engineer - Back End at Andela