Our Client - AuditGuard is a company comprised of highly skilled tax Professionals and customer support representatives. The Company was founded in 2006. AuditGuard was subsequently established as an independent entity in 2010 and now services clients from thousands of tax offices across the country as well as individuals that self-prepare their own tax returns online. AuditGuard is seriously in need of committed and selfless people to occupy the various positions:
JOB REF CODE: AG-321AO
• Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
• Examining company accounts and financial control systems
• Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
• Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
• Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
• Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
• Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
• Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
• Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
• Undertaking reviews of wages
• Must have booking and financial accounting skills.
• Problem solving skills are necessary.
• Professionalism is a must.
• Time management is compulsory
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/HND/OND required. Accounting, Finance majors preferred.
• 1-2 years of Accounting experience in collegiate environment or customer service fields
• Must be expert in Microsoft Excel and Word.
JOB REF CODE: AG-322OA
• Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labeling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
• Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
• Places order for parts after reviewing Min/Max set for the location
• Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Maintains a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and receiving areas.
• Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
• Investigates and resolves local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor.
• Ensures compliance with established policies, procedures & Standards.
• Intermediate experience in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email (Outlook)
• Project Wise
• Office Experience
• General, Scheduling,
• Documentation Skills,
• Meeting Planning,
• Verbal Communication,
• Written Communication,
• Attention to Detail,
• Administrative Writing Skills
Minimum of O.N.D. is needed from recognised institution with two to three years’ experience from office setting.
JOB REF CODE: AG-323BDM
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Advanced relationship skills
• Public Speaking
• Advanced networking
• People management
JOB REF CODE: AG-324ME
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services..
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effective technical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Team working skills
JOB REF CODE: AG-325SK
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Makes intra- and inter-branches deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
• Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to branches and offices.
• Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
• Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
• Damaged items must be sent back to vendors as appropriate.
• Delivers and sets up furniture for various offices as requested.
• Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
Skills and Training Requirements:
• Must have knowledge and experience in storekeeping
• Knowledge in basic bookkeeping
• Must be keen to details.
• Must have strong built to carry supplies
• Store and release supplies or equipment’s
• Compile the records of the supplies.
• Checking the supplies from time to time
• Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
• Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
• Securing the status of each supply.
• Checking possible damages or scratches
Qualification and Training Requirements:
• Must have experience in warehouse and storage operations.
• Must be fluent in the English language in spoken and written form
• Must be able to lead a team with different nationalities.
• Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience
• At least OND holder or under graduate.
Interested and qualified candidate should send in their detailed CV alongside with covering letter if required from your position applying for to email@example.com