Sales Vacancy at Fosad Consulting for a Non Banking Financial Organisation
Posted on: 2 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire a dedicated Sales Advisor Officer.
This role is individually accountable for providing advice on a specific range of products to a assigned markets.
The successful candidate will execute product sales and marketing activities in line with Company's guidelines and strategy, to continually achieve growth in client base and revenue targets.
He/ She will also:
- Provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Develop, track & review business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- Work in specific allocated markets, with a specific range of products.
Key Result Areas are measured in terms of the following:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Financial Advice
- Relationship Building
Skills and Qualification
- A good tertiary academic and/or professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Strong sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent networking skills, relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience is required but not compulsory as successful candidates will receive commensurate training
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)