If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products - particularly database management systems.
Headquartered in 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 108,000 people worldwide as of 31 May 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions.
Oracle Corporation is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Manage activities in CEO's office
- Handle all CEO's correspondences
- Interface between staff and CEO
- Follow up on staff and assignments/reports expected by the CEO
- Handle CEO's travel plans
- Handle all visitor's to CEO's office
- Any other issues assigned by the CEO
- Handle document management in CEO's office
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in the financial services industry)
- First degree.
- Must be highly computer literate
go to method of application »
- Follow up on massive campaigns
- Inviting customers to our events
- Profiling accounts
- Splitting the accounts per territory and industry
- Generating leads
- 3-4 years degree required
- Sale and customer service
Special Skills Needed: Microsoft Office/ Good communication skills/ Phone etiquette
Language: Must speak French and English
go to method of application »
- Analyze customer requirements for the current business challenges; qualify the needs, HW infrastructure and existing customer IT environment.
- Identify projects and scope potential Oracle solutions
- Manage customer calls and web presentations
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, future product direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Responsible for building sales pipeline.
- Integrate with both inside and Field sales reps to develop account strategy and market coverage approach.
- Resolve business challenges and maximize opportunities
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts.
- Manage constantly healthy pipeline in the system against target by creating, qualifying, moving and closing generated leads.
- Handle inbound queries from Oracle Customers over the phone, by e-mail and possibly through Oracle chat.
- Maintain an awareness of Oracle's current and future products, and understanding the competitive activities across industries.
- Work as one team within the Business Development Group across MEA region.
- 3-5 years sales & business development experience by industry or vertical market
- Advanced level prospecting and qualification experience over the phone
- Able to learn and understand oracle product Technology solutions and value proposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to C-level, different LOBs and technical audiences.
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills
- Energetic and eager to achieve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 4-years college degree required.
- CRM & ERP applications knowledge is a plus
- MBA a plus
Method of Application
To apply, connect with us and register your CV by emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org