Integrated Corporate Services Limited is Hiring
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) is currently searching for a School Administrator. Ideal candidate will be responsible to review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Advocate for new schools to be built, or for existing facilities to be repaired or remodeled
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Write articles, manuals, and other publications, and assist in the distribution of promotional literature about facilities and programs.
- Recommend personnel actions related to programs and services.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions in order to estimate staffing and facility requirements
Qualifications/Personal & Professional Qualities
- Applicant must have B Ed. in Education
- Professional qualification in relevant field is an added advantage
- At least 10 years working Experience on the job
- Applicant must be between 40-50 Years of age and married
- Highly proficient in Microsoft application tools
- Must be discipline
Method of Application
How to apply: Kindly register and Submit your CV on http://icsjobportal.com/
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global