Graduate Jobs at House of Tara International
Posted on: 21 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International is a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position:
- Sell beauty products.
- Professional Makeup services
- Inventory count and order.
- Use the POS to sell
- Offer professional make-up advice and cosmetic applications to maximise customer satisfaction
- Assist customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products
- Ensure proper merchandising of products and maintenance of store displays
- Build and maintain customer relationships, striving always to achieve excellent customer service standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- Good Social Media Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in English language.
- Well groomed and presentable physical appearance
go to method of application »
- To provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the managing director in the discharge of her duties
- To ensure that the Managing Director's decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated to the appropriate levels.
- Schedule appointments on behalf of the Managing director and ensuring that her meetings are held and records kept accordingly.
- Prepare memos, letters, and miscellaneous correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Log and distribute incoming messages to the Managing Director promptly.
- Receive and respond timeously to correspondences.
- Manage the calendar of the Managing Director.
- Maintain and update files, take down minutes of meetings when necessary.
- Co-ordinate conference and travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and expense reports.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Attend events and speaking engagements with the Managing Director as required, paying attention and taking down all necessary quotes.
- Update the Managing Director’s blog and face book page periodically.
- Carry out any other activity as may be assigned to you
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
- Must be fluent in French Language
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with Social Media platforms
Method of Application
All interested applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager at IK-Pen
- Style + Lifestyle Contributor at Kobi Koachman Fashion
- Retail Artists at House of Tara International
- Latest Vacancies at Print-Afrique Fashion Limited
- Accountant at BHStripes DigiLab and Pro Photographers
- Tailors at Efab Creations and General Merchants
- Professional Hair Stylists at Femininity Limited