Nationwide Recruitment in a Prominent Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 13 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment has placed quality candidates with great companies in Africa, Middle East, Europe and North America. If you are a great talent looking for a great opportunity please read through the profile below and apply.
Best Search Recruitment is seeking to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new accounts.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with major stakeholders in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Meet target call goals with a focus on top customers
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Host product presentations to designated customers
- Understand and address both business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with customers
- Relevant qualifications in life sciences, pharmacy, or medicine.
- 3-5 years experience in a multinational
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance.
- Experience with pharmacy and other collaboration partners highly desired
- Experience selling in highly competitive markets highly desirable
- Commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Sales skills are essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Finance Business Partner at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Sales Roles at Afrab Chem Limited
- Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Fadac Resources
- Brand & Marketing Manager at Medplus Ltd
- Sales Roles at Avro Pharma Limited
- Group Product Manager - Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Warehouse Supervisor at a Top Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria