If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. Cameron has over 180 years of continuous business history, growing to over 27,000 employees in more than 300 locations covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins. Approximately 2/3 of its business comes from outside the United States.
Cameron’s Surface Systems division solutions have been developed to answer the needs of the industry – from conventional wellhead systems to specialized systems for SPAR and heavy oil applications. From conventional low-pressure wellhead systems to HP/Ht wellheads and Christmas trees to dry completions, all of Cameron’s wellhead and completion solutions are designed to add value, save time and reduce operating expenses.
Inventory Supervisor is responsible for all Goods receipt and delivery transactions and control of customer property management. This position is responsible
- For ensuring that the work is conducted in accordance with procedures, specification, pricing policies and other relevant documents
- For all logistics activities
- For reporting on delivery problems and non-conformances
- For updating and populating the ”Inventory Schedule”
- For training and follow-up of Warehouse Supervisor and storemen
- For Project and Base Inventory support
- Identify the customer requirements upon requests
- Provide equipment inventory status reporting internal and to customer – as agreed
- Issue Sales Orders
- Follow-up of Sales Orders, and up-date overview of outstanding quotations
- Follow-up of SAP backlog and revise and change delivery dates as required
- Order as required, Sales Order listed parts and services applicable to ensure compliance with customer and Sales Order delivery requirements.
- Follow-up of delivery schedule and terms and conditions
- Coordinate material and Logistic services, including vendor supplies – in conjunction with Project and Aftermarket work orders
- Prior to delivery to customer, ensure that the required documentation is available
- Upon delivery to customer, ensure that the required documentation is available for invoicing
- Overview of customer property warehousing, including invoicing of storage rental
- Coordinate Equipment/material customs clearance and delivery in accordance Nigerian Laws and regulation
- Other work that is dictated by workflow, procedures and organization requirements
- Work with and assist other members of the management team to achieve the goals and objectives for Cameron Nigeria
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (HSE):
- Understand the HSE Policy and their role in its implementation;
- Be aware of the HSE MS objectives and targets;
- Complete training identified by the HSE Management Representative;
- Be aware of the potential significant HSE aspects, high risk activities and impacts of their job;
- Understand the HSE requirements specific to their individual job and conduct their job responsibilities in full compliance with HSE requirements;
- Follow approved operating practices and procedures;
- Maintain HSE MS records as appropriate;
- Be knowledgeable of site-specific emergency response plans and procedures;
- Look for ways to reduce the HSE impact of their job and initiate improvements;
- Contribute to effective implementation of the HSE Policy and the HSE MS;
- Provide feedback on the HSE MS;
- Use controlled documents as instructed;
- Initiate modifications using the Management of Change (MOC) process; and
- Immediately report nonconformance and/or incident to the immediate supervisor or HSE Management Representative.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent
- Long relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from Cooper Cameron or direct applicable outside experience.
- Solid knowledge of Cameron equipment
- Good supervisory skills and the ability to motivate subordinates.
- High professional and personal development potential.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the company standard computer hardware & software, conversant in SAP R3
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.