Head, Learning and Development at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 20 January, 2020
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
- Bachelor’s degree / MSC / MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and a minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Proven track record / work experience as a training manager;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc);
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong writing and the record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals;
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services