Job Opportunities at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 31 January, 2020
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management.
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Effectively partake in the Qualifications, Validations and Calibrations programs of the production processes to ensure accuracy/reliability and assured high product quality/integrity.
- Post graduate qualifications in sciences or business administration.
- Must be computer literate.
go to method of application »
- Being responsible for the installation and maintenance of all factory machines such as Tableting, Capsule, Powder mixing, packaging syrup filling and capping machines etc.
- Keeping records of all machines with details of repairs, servicing date etc.
- Overseeing the functioning and maintenance of the water treatment plant.
- Ensuring that all plumbing connection in the entire company are working perfectly.
- Education: B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualification: 3 years and above working experience in Pharmceutical Company.
go to method of application »
- This position involves conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- The position also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss.
- Education Qualification: B.Pharm / B.Sc in science related courses.
- Experience: 3 years and above as a Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tyonex Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacists at Vincintoire Limited
- Job Openings at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at Kayhelt Pharma
- Job Opportunities at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Medical Sales Representatives at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales at a Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Pharmacy Assistant at MedValue Pharmacy
- Latest Jobs at May & Baker, Nigeria Plc