Job Vacancies at Esorae Group
Posted on: 16 December, 2019
Deadline: 30 December, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
Esorae Group, owners of E'sorae Luxury is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervise, advertise, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and work with colleagues across multiple departments such as marketing and sales.
- Manage budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organise events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Work with sales/ trade marketing teams/agencies
- Understand trends and able to respond to customers’ wishes
- Any other assigned duty.
- B.Sc/HND in any Business related field
- Master's degree or an additional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year cognate work experience
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Strong campaign activation and Trade marketing activations
- Data management using data to inform strategy
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
go to method of application »
We are looking for a smart and young candidate who will understudy the following functions:
- Manage social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across our company social media channels.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively.
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following.
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- Collaborate with Digital team to determine issues’ content and topics.
- Research, write and edit well-written and up-to-date content for online publication.
- Conduct research, write and analyse a wide range of documents.
- Support colleagues in the drafting and updating of content .
- Managing social media pages
- Write content to meet readers’ requirement at all times.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Submit work to Head of the Team for input and approval.
- Bachelor's Degree or related educational equivalent.
- Experience in writing or editing digital content.
- Exceptional research abilities with efficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and content marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grammar and spelling abilities.
- Ability to pitch creative, fresh story ideas and headlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the creation of a positive team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E'sorae LuxurySimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Outsource Africa
- Job Openings at Tenaui Africa Limited (CANON)
- Fresh Vacancies at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Facility Manager at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)
- HR / Admin Executive at Supermart Express Services Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Officemakers International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Montaigne Place