RB Designs ( a subsidiary of Rehoboth Beddings ) is a multi-faceted wears fabrication and sales company located within Lagos, that designs, produces, and brands stand out designs for Schools, Corporate organizations, Religious bodies, NGOs, Factories to name a few. With a client database that reaches across the country, we are one of the foremost indigenous wear fabrication company in the country, that incorporates art, science, discipline, and technology into the garment and wear industry.
The Sales Executive will ensure that the customers receive the best service possible through timely inquiry response, order processing, and correspondence. He/She is expected to be a vital link in the production process, interface between the production team, design team, and clients in ensuring that client orders are produced as required.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; follow-ups, feedbacks and keeping open client communication channels.
- improvements or new products/designs by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing industry standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sale
- Tertiary degree (HND/B.Sc.): A concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferable but not a must.
- At least one (1) year of industry sales experience
- Ownership spirit, ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of the fashion/garment industry will be a plus
Interested candidates residing around the Ojota-Ketu-Ikorodu axis are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below