Financial Reporting Manager at Eat 'N' Go Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- Monthly reporting of Budget versus actual financial data and analyzing the variances.
- Monitoring expenditures compared to budgets and helping company stay on track financially sounds
- Prepare, analyze and manage various planning and forecasting reports within the whole company and in Finance
- Prepare and review various reports generated from Dynamics Navision; mainly the financial reports of BS/CF/PL and all internal management reports
- Prepare and review budget versus actual reporting, monitor progress, follow up on action points
- Perform daily, weekly or monthly analysis and present findings along with areas for potential improvement
- Explain variances, investigate the differences and suggest improvements and changes where relevant
- Annual Budget process: Gathers, assembles, and formats data and prepares preliminary analysis for budget preparation; assists in preparation and presentation of preliminary and final budget documents; prepares budget presentation materials; maintains data and systems for budget tracking and reporting and generates reports;
- Develops expenditures and revenue forecasts; prepares baseline budget and revisions as needed; analyzes, evaluates and processes budget proposals
- Makes recommendations on budget matters to the superior
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Prepares narrative, graphical and statistical reports with alternative solutions for resolving issues
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the CFO, Head Reporting & Control
- Monthly Budget versus Actual reports
- Monthly Forecasts reports
- Support month end and year end closing of accounts and financial activities.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance or Accounting
- 5 - 7 years' experience in related field.
- High Proficiency in Excel – top level; Dynamics Navision an advantage.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skill
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Eat'N'Go Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Assistant at Pinnah Foods Limited
- Sales Associates at Foodco Limited
- Company Legal Secretary at Eat 'N' Go Limited
- Graduate HR Executive at Bobo Food and Beverages Limited
- Job Openings at Food Concepts PLC
- Internal Control Officer at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
- Cleaning Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Production Manager at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company