Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Job Code: WJ01-73
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Customer Service Agent will help Customers with their complaint and questions, resolve emerging problems provide information about products, process and take orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with company’s product information.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Following up complicated customers where required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Requirements and Experience
- National Youth Service Corps.
- Good command of English
- Clear communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Patience and attentiveness
go to method of application »
Location: Awka, Anambra
- Monitoring factory sanitation and hygiene in accordance with SOPs for cleaning and sanitation.
- Production, Planning, Supervision and coordination of processes with closest attention to quality.
- Relate, coordinate and liaise with regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC, SON as regards product registration, importation of raw materials, sanitation, hygiene, production process and quality control.
- Perform regular quality checks on blocks; density check, temperature check.
- Oversee the production processes, drawing up a production and maintenance schedule and ensuring production is cost effective.
- Working knowledge of production principles such as lean manufacturing, 5’S of production, 5’P of production.
- Relate and work with relevant regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC as regards effective good manufacturing practices.
- Responsible for the selection of raw materials, maintenance of machineries to avoid break down and downtime.
- Training of production personnel on how to achieve broad quality standard and regulation.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with the factory to ensure total quality management system.
- Application of safety plans and quality management system such as GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines are followed.
- Documentation and daily preparation of production reports to the MD.
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales/marketing team and working on market feedback
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should preferably possess a Degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any related discipline.
- Candidates must have worked in a such capacity for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Candidates must possess full knowledge of production processes preferably in a well-known foam company.
- Selected candidate should be ready to relocate and domicile in Onitsha, Anambra State
- Must be a Male
Key Competencies Required:
- High Attention to Detail Pro-active approach to Work
- High level of Numeracy Highly Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.