Job Openings at Concept Group
Posted on: 3 December, 2019
Deadline: 10 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- Responsible cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, daily modeling, monthly financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas
- Develop Periodic forecast/budget for fleet management
- Ensure the unit adheres to the approved budget for vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Investigate, correct and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Degree in Fleet Management or any related course.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (MS Office Suite).
- 4 years relevant experience.
- Assertiveness, Attention to Details, Integrity,
go to method of application »
- The Talent acquisition and engagement Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach and recruit high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Oversee the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
- A Degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 6 years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
go to method of application »
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned sales targets and quota
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- At least 3 years of experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Sales, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rossland Group
- Latest Jobs at Supra Investments Limited
- Sales Executive at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Transportation Logistics Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- QHSE Safety Coach at Atlas Professionals
- Professional Sales Staff at Doheney Services Limited