Job Openings at The Concept Group
Posted on: 2 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- The internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the organization’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulation.
- Gathering sufficient and appropriate evidence for the approval of transactions
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Audit review of departmental processes
- Checking adequacy and efficiency of internal control system in place
- Pre and post audit verification of transactions
- Final verification of funds disbursement, liquidation and termination
- Ensure compliance with government law and regulations to avoid defaults that may lead to fines and penalties etc.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Professional Certification (ACA/ACCA) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and sound financial ‘common sense’.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (MS Office Suite).
- 0 - 2 years audit experience.
- Assertiveness, Attention to Details, Integrity
go to method of application »
Description of Duties
- Implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of ongoing efforts in advancing the company’s focus areas.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships;
- In conjunction with team, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase company’s major initiatives and existing collaborations;
- Drive a relationship management program to support partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities;
- Deliver professional sales presentations to assigned potential partner organizations and clients with the ability to persuade and close business.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- Knowledge of investment markets, sales, forecasting an reporting
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a Business Strategy/Strategic Partnership role
- Sales, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Lorache Group
- Software Developer at Outsource Global
- Account Officer at Talenture Group
- C4D Polio State Facilitator at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions Limited
- Finance Manager at SGS Nigeria
- Administrative Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at SPM Professionals Limited