DM Holdings (DMH) is a conglomerate with vast interests in the Entertainment, Media and Marketing Communication business with outstanding track record as recorded by our roaster of Clientele across various markets in Nigeria and Africa.
Are you wired to think-Out-of-the-Box?
Then, here’s an opportunity to start your career in an Africa’s leading media content development & Production Company.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated young graduates to join our workforce through our Management Trainee program and become the next generation of industry leaders.
Required Qualifications: A bachelor's degree in Arts/ Social Sciences, Sciences with good grades
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude; unique talents/skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Good presence.
go to method of application »
- Organize the day to day operations and Management of Facilities
- Manage Vendors & Contractors
- Responsible for timely payment of bills ensuring suppliers & vendors are paid at the appropriate time
- Follow contractors up on outstanding jobs
- Ensure facilities & premises are properly maintained and keep in good order
- Monitor repairs of assets such as ACs, Generators, and Electrical Issues etc.
- Manage and maintain Automobiles/Cars
Requirements and Skills
- Must have either /HND/BSc in Arts or Social Sciences.
- Must have minimum of 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience
- Must be between 21-26 years
- Must live in Lagos (Agege, Oshodi, Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger) as the company is situated in Ogba, Lagos.
- Salary is Attractive.
Method of Application
If you have it, send your CV to email@example.com