Sales Roles at Fadac Resources and Services
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
go to method of application »
Our client is a rigid packaging manufacturer, producing a range of rigid packaging, PET bottle and preforms to various leading FMCG companies present in Nigeria, they are in need of a Senior Sales Manager.
- Responsible for the development of sales & marketing related activities of Rigid products in Lagos.
- Ensure implementation of all pre-agreed KPI’s – Net Revenue
- Execute Order Taking Activity - Existing Accounts and Order Getting Activities with New Clienteles
- Ensure the achievement of all saleable stocks in the warehouse and achievement of requisite monthly throughput, market share, and cash target.
- Monitor and control Key Account(s) debt (if any) and ensure KA stays within the approved credit limit
- Make decisions based on their market and community, and develop plans to increase their customer base.
- Spot check and report competitors’ activities on a weekly/monthly basis to aid management decision making.
- Carry out Wide-Go-To-The Markets activities on a daily basis and ensure all clusters, territories are effectively covered by identifying, developing as well as recommending prospective corporate accounts & Cash Customers for business/trade relationships.
- Write and submit daily/weekly JP/Itinerary Plan, Sales & Marketing Intelligence report on a weekly basis to the management
- Carry out all other official tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years cognate Sales experience in the plastic industry.
- Experience in plastics preforms will be added advantage
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven with constant desire to earn a high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Officer at Edge Business Concept
- Contact Centre Agent at Invent Alliance Limited
- Latest Jobs at RGS Incoporated
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Limited
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Sales Manager (Marine Coating) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Interior Architect at LeadHire Limited
- Job Opportunities at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited