WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description FPSO HSE Leader
- Review and acceptance of the Contractor HSE plan. Ensure its full adaptation to the needs of each worksite and work with GM FPSO & Egina HSEQ PMT in proposing additional measures to address their specific HSE challenges.
-Maintain functional and operational relationship with FPSO HSE Manager for FPSO Korea operations & Egina HSEQ PMT in Lagos to ensure implementation of project approved best HSE practices at all Egina FPSO worksites.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project HSE Management System (plans, procedures and specifications) within FPSO Package for all aspects of the work.
- For the detailed engineering phase, participate in design reviews and audit sessions to verify that HSE requirements are addressed in all aspects of design and that the design complies with TOTAL HSE Company Rules and General Specifications.
- Provide specialist advice, supports and technical assistance to the Package Manager on HSE matters.
- Provide HSE leadership to the FPSO team at all Nigerian work sites.
- Review all HSE procedures and follow up their strict implementation on FPSO scope and work sites.
- Monitor the EPC contractor and subcontractor’s activities to ensure adherence to HSE requirements.
- Promote the HSE awareness concept to all FPSO activities.
- Ensure implementation of the incident / accident management system (investigation, report analysis, recommendations, development, of corrective action plans and monitoring implementation.
- Coordinate, participate and monitor all HAZOPS, HAZID, HSE audits, reviews, incident and accident
- Anticipate and advise the FPSO DGM on future HSE resources needs, develop detailed mobilisation and demobilisation plans for all worksites accordingly.
- Establish weekly and monthly Package HSE reporting to FPSO Topside DGM and GM and ensure
continuous and proper recording of HSE statistics, including proper reporting from Contractor and
In close coordination with HSE team:
- Check on the level of HSE training of personnel employed and ensures medical fitness compliance
(company and contractor). Also, participate in the definition of training plans for personnel, and contribute to the development of training courses.
- Ensure implementation of a HSE Induction and Awareness program for the project workforce at each worksite.
- Issue the schedule and drive compliance to approved HSE meetings and audits planning.
- Prepare and disseminate to entire workforce safety alerts and lesson learned from site incidents.
- Ensure follow-up of Contractors HSE performances and necessary benchmarking.
- Assess and enforce HSE prevention measures and methods provided at site during construction phases.
- Ensure implementation of due authorisations and Permit to Work systems at all work sites.
- Lead in implementation of measures towards ensuring preparedness for emergency situations via
trainings, exercise and drills.
- Ensure that risk assessment prior to starting new activity is properly conducted and understood by personnel involved.
- Ensure implementation of HSE improvement initiatives through management and workforce participation in safety site tour, robust site HSE reward system and Injury and incident free campaign.
- Ensure implementation of regular hygiene inspections at work site with catering or accommodation facilities.
- During site visit be visible at worksite and available / approachable for discussion about HSE concerns.
- Interface and regularly communicate with Egina HSE PMT on HSE issues.
Requirements FPSO HSE Leader
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.