TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the "right people on the right job". This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
The right candidate must:
You will do:
1. Business Development and achieve results.
2. Sales/Marketing in a very professional environment.
3. Powerpoint Presentations of products to decision-makers.
4. Facilitate training as needed.
- Minimum of first degree (with first class or upper second class honours) from very reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years post graduation hands-on progressive work experience with reputable organizations
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or an MBA holder with competence in information management systems
- Proven experience in supporting the implementation or use of any business application: HRM system, ERP, CRM etc.
- Understanding of how to select a good business intelligence application
- Proven experience in in heading a business development unit in a reputable organization
- Service sales experience
- Experience in target driven work environment
- Energetic individual
- People person
- Cusomer Service driven
- Ability to set sales and marketing policies
- Ability to set targets
- Track record of achieving targets
- Ability to collaborate with peers to drive corporate goals
- At least 5 years Managerial Experience level
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.