The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a health care organization to fill the following vacant positions:
The Finance Manager provides both operational and strategic financial support to the organization while supervising the finance unit in the areas of budget preparation and implementation, finance
policy, investment and investor and financial regulations agency relations.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities as well as senior level banking relationship.
- Supervising the calculation and reconciliation of income tax payments of all employees to ensure adherence with National Taxation Legislation.
- Forecasting, calculating and ensuring payment of all corporate and institutional statutory
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax and other statutory returns.
- Lead the Hospital’s Finance Department to ensure that the Hospital is efficiently managing its financial capacity.
- Manage appropriate work and time plans for all staff in department to maximize the use of staff time.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of the corporate annual budget.
- Develop financial business plans and forecast for the hospital.
- Good knowledge of modern accounting and financial concepts and practices.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAGE ERP.
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (MS. Excel)
- Excellent negotiation, communication and people management skills.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role.
Minimum of B.SC., HND or its equivalent relevant qualification. Full membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN or ACCA is required for this role.
7 - 9 year’s work experience in the Health or service sector with at least 5 years at a similar position in a comparable organization.
go to method of application »
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for supporting the Hospital Administrator and Director
Non-Clinical Services in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies. The job
Holder is expected to operationalise HR strategy across the HR value chain including recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development and grievance/dispute resolution amongst others.
- Gather valuable information from all business units to be utilized in preparing workforce plans and forecasts.
- Coordinate all recruitment engagements to ensure that the process is fair, equitable and conducted within the set recruitment lead time.
- Implement the established on-boarding program that introduces new hires to the organization culture and work environment.
- Support in the administration of the performance management process from goal, target
- and key performance indicator setting to appraisal and rewards administration.
- Engage individual employees with performance related challenges and support them to resolve such challenges.
- Support employees in identifying personal competency gaps and training needs.
- Prepare organization wide yearly training plan to address identified competency gaps for all employees.
- Manage employee records and data administration.
- Administer organizational payroll, pension, healthcare and benefits.
- Disseminate regular communication updates on employee and employment related information to all employees and organization stakeholder as approved by the HR Manager.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role.
A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business degree. Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM is required.
1 to 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or FMCG sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to CIPM career website on www.linkedin.com to apply