Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Product Manager to work with our Mobile Technology division and will responsible for managing all aspects of our VAS product lifecycle, portfolio and operations.
- Responsible for the demand analysis, business architecture design, prototype design, etc. of the company's third-party payment products.
- Understand the market and industry information of telecommunications products, being responsible for research on VAS Services and methods, processes, business application solutions, and R&D applications to develop implementation routes.
- Manage product lifecycle.
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant to industry and regulatory benchmarks.
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance.
- Promote project progress, assist design, development, and test teams to complete product development tasks and ensure the progress and quality of the product implementation phase.
- Develop product operation processes and risk control strategies, monitor and analyze operational data, continuously improve products, and improve user experience.
- Plan the business strategy, develop the relationship and launch GNC service with ISP.
- Reach target including revenue/GP and other financial targets.
- Managing licenses, and relationships with merchant banks, payment processors, and gateway providers.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Finance, or Marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of Operations experience in a Telecommunications environment desired, with at least 4 years of proven hands-on product management experience, including design, promotion, and optimization of VAS product and services.
- Proven experience with Product Management of Value-Added Services (VAS) and third-party payment strategy in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, payment processors and gateways regulations, licenses and compliance etc. is strongly desired.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of programmatic and online marketing channels
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Must have strong project management experience with proven success in delivering complex products/services in a high growth environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent Copywriting and Content deployment skills
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Analytical and multitasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver business plans to help in business development.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
go to method of application »
The function of this role is to focus on developing a well-rounded talent management program to facilitating the strategic selection, and development of employees is supported, ensuring that corporate long-term goals and objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and management of the training system, curriculum system and talent development system, and establish an internal knowledge base;
- Undertaking the relevant training tasks of the HQ Transsion University to be implemented;
- Formulating talent development strategies, implementing talent inventory, succession planning management, and establishing talent pools and talent portraits;
- Coordinating and expanding company recruitment resources, channels, develop and maintain recruitment channels, and be responsible for the recruitment results. Such as: hunting at the supervisor level and above and other specified position, competitors hunting (anti-hunting), and establishing talent maps;
- Establish an employer branding plan and implement it. For example, job fair in campus, building the relation with public. Building the web portals of transsion in recruitment web.
- Local position management and key position qualification system. Guiding performance management optimization.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Transsion group and HR managers about localization management and HR ROI promotion.
Qualifications and Competences
- Male candidate preferred.
- Age range: 30-35 years old.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or any related field
- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs; demonstrable experience of delivery against specified protocols/ procedures ensuring the highest level of performance.
- 5-8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with at least 3 years in a Managerial role.
- FMCG, Telco experience is desired.
- Background in HR advisory services required
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programs.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employ
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Carlcare Development career website on docs.google.com to apply