Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 4 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Contract Duration: 3 - 6 months
- We are looking for a highly experienced professional with the experience and capacity to develop and implement strategic HR services across the firm
- The candidate we are looking for must have demonstrable experience in core HR functions including (but not limited to) Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement, etc.
- He/she must possess prior experience in starting up and managing a Human Resource department.
- Plan, initiate and implement all Human Resource programs and projects and also provide
- required feedback on all Human Resource strategies and monitor performance of all new programs.
- Create and implement a standard operating procedure (SOP) to include compensation approvals (payroll & cycle approvals), and recruitment processes etc.
- Develop and implement organisational chart, Job profiles and HR Budgets.
- Develop an employee handbook of policies to include vacation policy, sick policy, time off policy, grievance policy, annual performance reviews etc.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans for new hire onboarding/induction and background checks.
- Prepare annual staffing plans and projections.
- Develop training plans for all employees
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or any related course.
- Must possess HR professional certification (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (with at least 3 years prior experience in consulting).
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Must be a good communicator with exceptional people management and consulting skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Human Resource Consultant" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)
- HR Business Development Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Therapist (Psychology Graduate) at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Bike and Field Sales Representatives at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Accountant/Internal Auditor at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Software Engineer (Java Spring Boot) at Biosec Solutions
- Senior CRM Specialist at Platinum Careers
- Hr Recuiter at Ascentech Services Limited